SG Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SG Studio

The goal of SG Studio is to create the first ever fan made Pokemon game

that encompasses the first four generations of regions.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back from a long hiatus

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back from a long hiatus Empty Back from a long hiatus Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:36 am

SilentGamer64

SilentGamer64
Admin

It's been way too long since the last time I posted on here, but there's been a lot going on in my life lately so I haven't had time to check up on the forums, let alone work on Trident. I've made some minor progress, mainly with scripting and changing some code around. I've also started working on gathering all of the attack animations, although I probably won't be working on them until after I release the next update with Johto completed. Other than the attack animations I don't really have much to show, so here's a screenshot of some of the ones I've done so far:

Back from a long hiatus <a href=Back from a long hiatus Animat10" />

Obviously I haven't done them all yet. Collecting, organizing, and animating all of these animations will probably take longer than completing the region itself, which is why I'm saving this task for later on. Until then, you'll just have to cope with most moves looking like tackle. Thank you for your patience and continued support, it is appreciated.

https://sgstudio.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum