SG Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SG Studio

The goal of SG Studio is to create the first ever fan made Pokemon game

that encompasses the first four generations of regions.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduction to Pokémon Trident Version

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

neesy

neesy

Ahhhh it was a pikachu, called it; the fact your rival gets an eevee is a great touch. An Idea: maybe available in your pokegear but I'm not sure (could also change it at your house); give your player different titles, e.g:

Beat <region> E4: '<region> Champion'
Win highest tier of regional beauty contest: 'Pompadour'
Obtain Super Rod in all regions: 'Master Fisher'
Travel to all four regions: 'Traveller'
Catch an Unknown: 'Archeologist'
Obtain all 4 Bikes: 'Cyclist'

Hard Title examples:
Beat a Region champion in less than 10 rounds: 'Tactician'
Beat E4 with a monotype party: 'Jester'
Level all pokemon within your party to Lvl 100 without exp share: 'Gladiator'

These are just examples.

Also it would make sense that your 'mum' character in other regions would be your aunt / uncle.

SilentGamer64

SilentGamer64
Admin

neesy wrote:Ahhhh it was a pikachu, called it; the fact your rival gets an eevee is a great touch. An Idea: maybe available in your pokegear but I'm not sure (could also change it at your house); give your player different titles, e.g:

Beat <region> E4: '<region> Champion'
Win highest tier of regional beauty contest: 'Pompadour'
Obtain Super Rod in all regions: 'Master Fisher'
Travel to all four regions: 'Traveller'
Catch an Unknown: 'Archeologist'
Obtain all 4 Bikes: 'Cyclist'

Hard Title examples:
Beat a Region champion in less than 10 rounds: 'Tactician'
Beat E4 with a monotype party:  'Jester'
Level all pokemon within your party to Lvl 100 without exp share: 'Gladiator'

These are just examples.

I like it, it's like a little achievement system. That would probably be something I'd let the player display on their trainer card.

Also it would make sense that your 'mum' character in other regions would be your aunt / uncle.

Not in the context I'm designing the game around. The "starting house" in each region has the character specific to that region living there. So for example, if you decide to go into Johto after rematching the Elite Four in Kanto, you'll meet either Ethan or Kris (depending on your gender) from the G/S/C games. The same goes for Brendan/May in Hoenn, etc.

https://sgstudio.rpg-board.net

neesy

neesy

Good to hear that mate aha. Fair enough mate, fair enough.
Another idea (if you feel overwhelemed just ask me stop): Unlimited safari zone access if you're the region champion :]

SilentGamer64

SilentGamer64
Admin

Ideas are welcome. I'm just surprised I'm not getting any bug reports. I guess that's a good thing though.

I'll consider the idea about infinite Safari Zone time as a champion perk, but I've already taken some steps to make finding rare Pokemon in the Safari Zone a lot less obnoxious than in the originals. For example, Chansey can now be rarely encountered in the wild on route 14. With the exception of Tauros, Exeggcute, and Kangaskhan, most Safari Zone Pokemon can be found outside the Safari now.

neesy

neesy

I haven't played it enough to really encounter anything tbh

neesy

neesy

BUG REPORT:
In Pewter City, if you enter the museum and don't pay a ticket you get stuck on the way out and cannot move.

Also game crashes if I enter the poke centre outside of the first tunnel

SilentGamer64

SilentGamer64
Admin

I've already addressed the crashing Poke Center outside of Mt. Moon. Unfortunately you'll have to go all the way back to Pewter for the time being.

As for the museum, I was actually not aware of this. I will be sure to look into it and fix it asap.

Also, I'd appreciate it if you could report bugs in the appropriate section from now on. That way it'll be easy for me to keep track of and document all bugs/glitches in one thread instead of hunting out a bunch of spotted issues in multiple threads.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum